END-USER LICENCE AGREEMENT
IMPORTANT-READ CAREFULLY: This End-User Licence Agreement (‘EULA’) is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and Summit Computing Limited (‘SCL’) for the software accompanying this EULA, which includes computer software and may include associated media, printed materials, and ‘online’ or electronic documentation (‘SOFTWARE PRODUCT’ or ‘SOFTWARE’). By exercising your rights to make and use copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, you may not use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
SOFTWARE PRODUCT LICENCE
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licenced, not sold.
1. GRANT OF LICENCE. This EULA grants you the following rights:
* Installation and Use. In consideration of payment of the LICENCE FEE, you may install and use a single copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT for the duration of the LICENCE PERIOD.
* Registration. Each copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is deemed unlicenced until such time as it has been individually registered with SCL. Unlicenced copies are fully-functioning versions of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT but will run for a maximum of thirty (30) days from installation only.
* Reproduction and Distribution. You may reproduce and distribute an unlimited number of copies of the unlicenced SOFTWARE PRODUCT; provided that each copy shall be a true and complete copy, including all copyright and trademark notices, and shall be accompanied by a copy of this EULA. Copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT can only be distributed as a standalone product.
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
* Limitations on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
* Separation of Components. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licenced as a single product. Its component parts may not be separated for use on more than one computer.
* Software Transfer. You may permanently transfer all of your rights under this EULA, provided the recipient agrees to the terms of this EULA and re-registers the SOFTWARE PRODUCT with SCL.
* Termination. Without prejudice to any other rights, SCL may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and all of its component parts.
3. COPYRIGHT. All title and copyrights in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including but not limited to any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text, and “applets” incorporated into the SOFTWARE PRODUCT), the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT are owned by SCL. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Therefore, you must treat the SOFTWARE PRODUCT like any other copyrighted material.
4. U.S. GOVERNMENT RESTRICTED RIGHTS. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT and documentation are provided with RESTRICTED RIGHTS. Use, duplication, or disclosure by the Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in subparagraph (c)(1)(ii) of the Rights in Technical Data and Computer Software clause at DFARS 252.227-7013 or subparagraphs (c)(1) and (2) of the Commercial Computer Software-Restricted Rights at 48 CFR 52.227-19, as applicable. Manufacturer is Summit Computing Limited, 34 Cliff End, Purley, Surrey, CR8 1BN, U.K.
NO WARRANTIES. SCL expressly disclaims any warranty for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT and any related documentation is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or noninfringement. The entire risk arising out of use or performance of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT remains with you.
NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. In no event shall SCL or its suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use this SCL product, even if SCL has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Because some states/jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.
* If any of the above provisions or portions thereof are invalid under any applicable Law, they are to that extent only deemed to be omitted.
* Failure by SCL to enforce any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of its rights hereunder.
* This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties relating to the licensing of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. No variation or amendment of or addition to the terms and conditions of this Agreement shall be effective unless SCL prior agreement in writing shall have been obtained.
* The Governing Law of the Agreement shall be that of England.
Should you have any questions concerning this EULA, or if you desire to contact SCL for any reason, please contact the SCL agent serving your country, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to Summit Computing Limited, 34 Cliff End, Purley, Surrey CR8 1BN, U.K.